Football Blog aims to provide you with cutting edge analysis and opinion across the top European leagues, while also separating the fake news from the real stories.
This isn’t your average football blog. Rather than regurgitate rumours like the vast majority of sites, we cover a variety of topics – tactics, player profiles, predictions, match previews, in addition to deconstructing topical issues.
Our aim is to enlighten our audience with analysis on players and clubs across Europe, rather than giving you the stories you’ve already read.
The media industry has become over-saturated in recent years, so we at Football Blog are looking to bring intelligent thought to the table and long-reads on interesting subjects.
Our content is always of a high quality and substantiated where necessary. We hope you enjoy Football Blog.
- Serie A clubs vote in favour of season restart by mid-June
- Premier League aiming for a restart in early June
- Manchester United to resist bids for highly-rated English goalkeeper: report
- Two Chelsea players who could head through the exit door this summer
- Arsenal become first Premier League side to confirm voluntary player pay-cuts