Following the recent release of their home shirt, the United States of America has had their away shirt design revealed by Nike in the build up to the 2010 World Cup.
The USA comfortably qualified from the CONCACAF qualification region which is generally seen as a fairly straightforward path to the World Cup finals for the larger nations. The team finished top of their group on 20 points ahead of nearest rivals Mexico and Honduras. The team has been drawn in a four team group along with England, Slovenia and Algeria. They will hope to impress just as they did at the 2009 Confederations Cup.
The new USA 2010 away shirt design is predominately navy blue with a diagonal white sash that runs from the top right to the bottom left. A thin red pinstripe also runs down both sides of the white sash. The collar is a red round neck whilst there are red patches on the edges of the sleeves. A white outline of the national badge is also present in the top left.
- Serie A clubs vote in favour of season restart by mid-June
- Premier League aiming for a restart in early June
- Manchester United to resist bids for highly-rated English goalkeeper: report
- Two Chelsea players who could head through the exit door this summer
- Arsenal become first Premier League side to confirm voluntary player pay-cuts