My compatriot and captain of my nation’s senior team, Stephen Appiah, is eyeing a return to the Italian Serie A as it is possible he land a deal with Juventus before close of the transfer window. Appiah fell out last week with the management of Fenerbahce and that has attracted the interest of so many Italian clubs including Juventus. Stephen Appiah played for Juve between 2003 and 2005 and he paid his dues well to the club when they annexed the scudetto in 2005.
- Serie A clubs vote in favour of season restart by mid-June
- Premier League aiming for a restart in early June
- Manchester United to resist bids for highly-rated English goalkeeper: report
- Two Chelsea players who could head through the exit door this summer
- Arsenal become first Premier League side to confirm voluntary player pay-cuts