Slaven Bilic the coach of the Croatian football team is to record a song for the Euro 2008 championships with his rock band.
Vlatka Bartulovic, a spokeswoman for the Zagreb brewery who are producing the song said:
“Coach Bilic told us in January that he had a song that sounded good. The song is very catchy, a classic rock tune and I believe that fans will like it and that it will become their hymn,”
The band are called Rawbau, Bilic plays the guitar and has written the song himself, the video for which will be recorded in southern Split, Bilic’s hometown.
- Serie A clubs vote in favour of season restart by mid-June
- Premier League aiming for a restart in early June
- Manchester United to resist bids for highly-rated English goalkeeper: report
- Two Chelsea players who could head through the exit door this summer
- Arsenal become first Premier League side to confirm voluntary player pay-cuts