Blackburn have today revealed the new away shirt for the 2010/11 season. I believe that this season’s white away shirt will become our third kit for next season.
Rovers red away kit has been popular with fans over recent years, so many will be happy to see it back for another year. It is made by Umbro and is part of their ‘Tailored by Umbro in England’. The Crown Paints sponsored logo is pressed with individual letters to the shirt, rather than as one big label which is a good touch. There is black panelling down the sides of the shirt and thin black piping runs down the shoulders and sleeves.
The shirt is available to pre-order now and will be on sale from 29th April, Davin Dunn and Nikola Kalinic are shown above modeling the kit, the club have said that the design and fabric of the 10/11 away kit was approved of by the first team squad.
- Serie A clubs vote in favour of season restart by mid-June
- Premier League aiming for a restart in early June
- Manchester United to resist bids for highly-rated English goalkeeper: report
- Two Chelsea players who could head through the exit door this summer
- Arsenal become first Premier League side to confirm voluntary player pay-cuts