Evertons bright prospect James Vaughan has encountered knee trouble once again and will face a spell on the sidelines until early 2009. The 20 year old Birmingham born striker has only recently recovered from surgery on his left knee and now as fate will have it the youngester injured his right knee training with the toffees.
Everton physio Mick Rathbone, although dissapointed said, ‘ the only saving grace is that it isn’t the same knee that he previously injured.’
- Serie A clubs vote in favour of season restart by mid-June
- Premier League aiming for a restart in early June
- Manchester United to resist bids for highly-rated English goalkeeper: report
- Two Chelsea players who could head through the exit door this summer
- Arsenal become first Premier League side to confirm voluntary player pay-cuts