After months of intense speculation, Rob Hulse’s transfer from Sheffield United to recently-relegated Derby County has been confirmed.
Hulse was United’s leading scorer in their Premiership season, with eight goals, before breaking his leg against Chelsea.
The Blades were subsequently relegated, and Hulse failed to find the net since.
His transfer could be worth up to Â£1.75m. Hulse was signed from Leeds United for just over Â£2million, and scored on his debut on an opening day draw against Liverpool at Bramall Lane.
- Serie A clubs vote in favour of season restart by mid-June
- Premier League aiming for a restart in early June
- Manchester United to resist bids for highly-rated English goalkeeper: report
- Two Chelsea players who could head through the exit door this summer
- Arsenal become first Premier League side to confirm voluntary player pay-cuts