I think it is safe to say I love Tim Cahill. Im sure I speak for many when I say I love him. I mean, if you don’t, then you should stay away from football to be quite honest. Or was that too harsh?
Anyway, I’ve decided to blog about this because I went to the Arsenal game last night and decided that I think Tim is a true gentleman in the way he puts himself on the line for the club. He dosent moan, demand high wages, demand to leave the club, etc, he just gets on with his job – a job he does superbly.
The goal he scored against the worst Arsenal side I have seen – probably ever – was truly stunning. Okay, well maybe not stunning, but it was very good anyway. I have got to admit though, I was finding myself biting my nails after seeing Timmy go down injured.
Tim is a true legend in my eyes. I mean, £1m for Cahill? or 1.5 was it? Well, whatever it was, what a bargain! Tim has got to be Moyes best signing right? Money wise anyway!
Finally, I would just like to comment on the striking issue, please can you bring someone in soon David! We have got a great squad, but we need more cover upfront until the Yak returns.
UNTIL NEXT TIME, UP THE BLUES AND BRING ON LIVERPOOL!
- Serie A clubs vote in favour of season restart by mid-June
- Premier League aiming for a restart in early June
- Manchester United to resist bids for highly-rated English goalkeeper: report
- Two Chelsea players who could head through the exit door this summer
- Arsenal become first Premier League side to confirm voluntary player pay-cuts