Inverness and Dunfermline are reportedly interested in Hearts striker Calum Elliot. Elliot has been subject to much verbal abuse from the Hearts support and wants away from his boyhood heroes in order to make a fresh start.
With only four goals in seventeen starts, Elliot made life even more difficult for himself when he was sent off in the first half for two bookable offences in a match at home to Kilmarnock in January. At this point Hearts were third bottom of the league and much of the anger of the Hearts support was directed towards the Scotland under-21 international.
Inverness is thought to be Elliot’s preferred choice who are looking to add to their striking options after Dennis Wyness left for St. Mirren. The Caley Jags could also lose Romanian international Marius Niculae, who has attracted interest from his former club Sporting Lisbon.
- Serie A clubs vote in favour of season restart by mid-June
- Premier League aiming for a restart in early June
- Manchester United to resist bids for highly-rated English goalkeeper: report
- Two Chelsea players who could head through the exit door this summer
- Arsenal become first Premier League side to confirm voluntary player pay-cuts