Hello again. Following my recent and first ‘post’ on BlogsFC.Com, I’ve become a little addicted to writing articles. I was reading the newspaper before – Daily Mirror if you must know – and read about a columnist talk about how he feels Everton have been remarkable recently following the club’s attacking problem. I agree.
In my recent post, I mentioned how Yakubu dosen’t do enough for me, and is Cahill reallly a striker, etc. However, I didn’t mention how I feel we’ve developed the strong ethos, and never-say-die-attitude. One answer. David Moyes.
Since David Moyes signed his contract extension the players have responded on the pitch. Before David signed the deal, we were conceding goals. And I mean, a lot of goals.
So, as Big Sam, Harry Redknapp and David Moyes prove – a good manager.. changes the club and players.
Well, a fairly short post this evening everyone, but, see you next time.
- Serie A clubs vote in favour of season restart by mid-June
- Premier League aiming for a restart in early June
- Manchester United to resist bids for highly-rated English goalkeeper: report
- Two Chelsea players who could head through the exit door this summer
- Arsenal become first Premier League side to confirm voluntary player pay-cuts