Leicester City has today completed the loan signing of former Charlton academy player Danny Uchechi. Uchechi has joined the Foxes on loan until the end of the season, after being on trial for over a month.
The 21 year old who plays in attack, was said to be allowed to train with Leicester City until the end of a season, but a deal wouldn’t be struck; however this doesn’t seem to be the case as manager Sven Goran Eriksson has decided to boost his attacking options, with the loan signing of Uchechi.
Meanwhile Martyn Waghorn’s possible move to Derby County looks dead in the water, Everton winger Diniyar Bilyaletdinov has been linked with a possible loan move via the Sun national newspaper, and a move for Stoke centre back Abdoulaye Faye looks to be off after Celtic confirmed there interest in the player.
More transfer news may come later; with around nine hours to go expect a little more activity involving the Foxes.
- Serie A clubs vote in favour of season restart by mid-June
- Premier League aiming for a restart in early June
- Manchester United to resist bids for highly-rated English goalkeeper: report
- Two Chelsea players who could head through the exit door this summer
- Arsenal become first Premier League side to confirm voluntary player pay-cuts