adidas and the club have finally revealed the new home kit for the next two seasons. They are saying it is a modern interpretation of the 1989/90 kit worn when we won the old Division 1 title.
Pictures of the whole kit above for you to make your own mind up, let me know what you think. Certainly strange to be looking at a Liverpool shirt that doesn’t have Carlsberg on the front. Standard Chartered doesn’t look too bad as a sponsor, it certainly could have worked out a lot worse.
- Serie A clubs vote in favour of season restart by mid-June
- Premier League aiming for a restart in early June
- Manchester United to resist bids for highly-rated English goalkeeper: report
- Two Chelsea players who could head through the exit door this summer
- Arsenal become first Premier League side to confirm voluntary player pay-cuts