Polands European Championship has ended after just 3 games the question is will they get a chance to play in a major tournament again?
Some of the positive things for Poland from the Euro were:
Roger Guerreiro: Roger scored the only Polish goal at the Euro and was one of the best Polish players at the tournament. Roger was confident on the ball, full of ideas and tricks and will be a key factor if Poland are to make the next World Cup.
Artur Boruc: Artur was super impressive during the tournament. Artur kept Poland in each of their 3 group games with outstanding saves. Was the best Polish player at the tournament.
The downside is the retirements alot of the older players will be retiring soon and who is going to step up and become the next generation Tomasz Zahorski and Adam Kokoszka are a couple of players but Poland are going to need 5-6 top players if they wish to qualilfy for the 2010 World Cup.
- Serie A clubs vote in favour of season restart by mid-June
- Premier League aiming for a restart in early June
- Manchester United to resist bids for highly-rated English goalkeeper: report
- Two Chelsea players who could head through the exit door this summer
- Arsenal become first Premier League side to confirm voluntary player pay-cuts