The above picture shows you the new Nigeria Home shirt, Shaibu Amodu’s squad will be wearing the Twilight Green and White shirt, for the 2010 World Cup and for the 2010 African Cup of Nations. As you can see Nigeria has the country’s name just below the collar. Aswell as the adidas sign in the middle of the shirt, just like the Chelsea and Liverpool football jerseys. Yet again it’s another new Nigeria shirt which is sponsored by Adidas, as most African teams opt for Puma. Also their have been many complaints about the 2010/2011 shirt, as there were rumours that Nigeria rejected the shirt. Also on Nigeria’s behalf, I for one can’t figure out if the strip is valid until 2011 or 2012. Also fans have complained about it being too boring; as countries like Angola, Ivory Coast and Cameroon, have some brilliant designed strips. Overall this is definitely the shirt that Kanu and his team mates will be wearing in a couple of day’s time.
- Arsenal 1-1 Leicester City: Three things we learned
- Why Does Nobody Care About Tranmere?
- Three things we learned from Manchester United’s win at Brighton & Hove Albion
- Barcelona midfielder Arthur signs five-year contract with Juventus
- Former Arsenal star advises Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang to leave the Gunners