The U.S. Soccer federation marks its 100th year with a centennial shirt for the Men’s and Women’s national football teams. The organisation formed in April 1913 first known as United States of America Foot Ball Association with their first international football game was a 3-2 win against Sweden and the shirt matches the design of their first international shirt with the blue collar and sleeves.
The design features a modern yet contemporary look which caps the U.S. Soccer Federation’s 100th year in existence perfectly. The shirt uses a solid white design with blue collar and sleeve detailing and the V-neck is noticeably wide and deep to match the 1913 kit. The kit is made using Nike Dri-FIT technology to free moisture and is made out of 23 percent lighter fabric with 20 percent stronger knit structure than Nike’s previous shirts.
- Serie A clubs vote in favour of season restart by mid-June
- Premier League aiming for a restart in early June
- Manchester United to resist bids for highly-rated English goalkeeper: report
- Two Chelsea players who could head through the exit door this summer
- Arsenal become first Premier League side to confirm voluntary player pay-cuts