Even though it’s early days Paulo Sousa has emerged as the leading front runner for the Leicester City job, currently managing Swansea City the 39 year old enjoyed a successful first season at the Liberty Stadium. His side were on course for a play-off place however they unluckily dropped out on the last day of the season.
If Sousa is appointed the manager of Leicester City, he will be the first foreign manager to take charge of the East Midlands club. Sousa was touted at 3/1 with Sky Bet earlier in the day; however his odds have been slashed to 5/4 while Tony Mowbray is second favourite for the “Foxes” job. Lastly the unpopular pairing of Iain Dowie and Gareth Southgate are priced at 10/1, Dowie is unwanted by many Leicester fans and it is highly likely that if he is appointed, gate numbers could well drop at the Walkers Stadium next season.
- Three things we learned from Manchester United’s win at Brighton & Hove Albion
- Barcelona midfielder Arthur signs five-year contract with Juventus
- Former Arsenal star advises Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang to leave the Gunners
- Everton and Liverpool Play Out a Goalless Snooze-fest at Goodison Park
- Valiant Villa Succumb to Chelsea’s Constant Pressure