The new Rovers home shirt for next season has been revealed by the club, no surprises in the blue and white halves. Perhaps a shame that the Crown Paints logo couldn’t have been put on without the need for the big black box around the company name, but it looks better than some shirts have in the past.
This kit is part of Umbro’s recent “tailored by range”, it will be interesting to have a closer look and see the finer details, as it looks pretty bog standard from the first pictures:
2010/11 Blackburn Rovers Home Shirt
New star Phil Jones is seen above modelling the kit which will be out from July 1st, Jones made his Premier League debut last season against Chelsea at Ewood Park and went on to make nine first team appearances.
What do you think of the new Rovers kit?
- Serie A clubs vote in favour of season restart by mid-June
- Premier League aiming for a restart in early June
- Manchester United to resist bids for highly-rated English goalkeeper: report
- Two Chelsea players who could head through the exit door this summer
- Arsenal become first Premier League side to confirm voluntary player pay-cuts