A leaked rumoured image of the new Holland home shirt for the 2010 World Cup has been released over the internet before the May 1st release date.
The Dutch have quite often flattered to deceive at major tournaments with numerous exits in the knock out stages after tending to peak early. The only event that they have triumphed in was the 1988 European Championships whilst they lost in the final at the 1974 and 1978 World Cups. The team qualified with ease for the 2010 tournament after a qualification campaign which they ended with eight wins from eight. They will expect to qualify initially from a fairly comfortable group stage of Denmark, Cameroon and Japan.
The potential new Holland 2010 home shirt is predominately orange with a single white pinstripe running vertically down both sides. Manufacturers Nike place their white “tick” logo in the top right of the shirt whilst the national badge is situated opposite in the top left. Other details include a black horizontal patch on the lower sleeves and a black round neck collar.
- Serie A clubs vote in favour of season restart by mid-June
- Premier League aiming for a restart in early June
- Manchester United to resist bids for highly-rated English goalkeeper: report
- Two Chelsea players who could head through the exit door this summer
- Arsenal become first Premier League side to confirm voluntary player pay-cuts