Russia will make a stop in Burghausen on their way to this summer’s European Championships, the Russian national team, led by Guus Hiddink, will move into their training camp in Rottach-Egern on the 25th May, where they will prepare for their Euro 2008 Group D matches.
The will play two friendly games against Serbia and Lithuania, on the 28th May and 4th June respectively, the matches will be played at the Wacker-Arena, home of SV Wacker Burghausen. After the Lithuania game the Russians will head to Austria and their base for the tournament Leogang.
- Serie A clubs vote in favour of season restart by mid-June
- Premier League aiming for a restart in early June
- Manchester United to resist bids for highly-rated English goalkeeper: report
- Two Chelsea players who could head through the exit door this summer
- Arsenal become first Premier League side to confirm voluntary player pay-cuts