Â Stoke chief executive Tony Scholes has travelled to Valencia and it widely thought to be there to negotiate and hopefully tie up a deal for 6’7.5” Serbian striker Nikola Å½igiÄ‡.
Valencia are known to be keen to offload the striker, and a fee of Â£8 million is reported to be seen as acceptable by the Spanish giants. Å½igiÄ‡, who has never had a goalscoring record of worse than one in every other game, would be an excellent signing for Stoke and this news has prompted many chemist’s shops in the area to report a 300% increase in sales of Vaseline as Stokies eagerly await the potential announcement that a deal has been completed.
- Three things we learned from Manchester United’s win at Brighton & Hove Albion
- Barcelona midfielder Arthur signs five-year contract with Juventus
- Former Arsenal star advises Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang to leave the Gunners
- Everton and Liverpool Play Out a Goalless Snooze-fest at Goodison Park
- Valiant Villa Succumb to Chelsea’s Constant Pressure