Reports in the Italian media suggest that Juventus youngster Sebastien Giovinco is on the Wanted List of Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger. Giovinco is said to have been under the keen watch of Wenegr and the Frenchman is said to have planned for a winter move for the Bianconeri. Sebastien Giovinco has been in amazing form this season and might savour moves to the English Premier League.
- Serie A clubs vote in favour of season restart by mid-June
- Premier League aiming for a restart in early June
- Manchester United to resist bids for highly-rated English goalkeeper: report
- Two Chelsea players who could head through the exit door this summer
- Arsenal become first Premier League side to confirm voluntary player pay-cuts