Luis Cumbers, a first year professional at Gillingham, has signed for the Gills’ Kent rivals Ebbsfleet United on a one month loan deal.
The 20-year old striker moves to Stonebridge Road looking to gain more first-team experience a league below in the Blue Square Premier.
Cumbers has been a consistent scorer in the Gillingham Reserves with seven goals this season, and also bagged a first-team strike with the last goal in the Gillingham’s 4-0 home demolition of Rotherham United back in November.
Cumbers will join ‘The Fleet’ in time to play in Saturday’s FA Trophy semi-final first leg against fellow Blue Square Premier side Stevenage Borough. He will remain at Ebbsfleet until April 9th, with his last game being a league match against Kiddiminster Harriers.
- Arsenal 1-1 Leicester City: Three things we learned
- Why Does Nobody Care About Tranmere?
- Three things we learned from Manchester United’s win at Brighton & Hove Albion
- Barcelona midfielder Arthur signs five-year contract with Juventus
- Former Arsenal star advises Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang to leave the Gunners