Last week Leeds Utd accepted an offer from the Football League for a private arbritration hearing, this is what Leeds chairman Ken Bates had wanted since September and Lord Mawhinney of the Football League had said there would be no chance, we were punished and deducted 15 points and that was that, what I would like to know is if he was so sure that the Football League were right and they could defend their decision then why now offer Leeds a private hearing on the case, also Ken Bates had said last week that he definately wouldn’t accept the offer because he wanted to go to the high court so it would be public but he accepted, im wondering has the Football League already done a deal with Bates and Leeds behind closed doors so they dont get a bad name in the high court and is this why Bates accepted last week, very interesting indeed.
If this happens and Leeds get thier points back it effects a lot of other teams in the league as Leeds would leapfrog them from 8th into 2nd place in the league, I as an avid Leeds fan have my fingers crossed and hoping we do do get them back..MOT
- Mr Consistency – Can Saints Skipper Ward-Prowse Push For A Euros Spot This Summer?
- Premier League preview: Manchester City vs Manchester United
- Premier League preview: Liverpool vs Fulham
- ‘Need to move heaven and earth to get them’: Rio Ferdinand names two players Manchester United must sign
- From Flirting With Relegation To Flirting With Europe – What A Seven Months It’s Been For Aston Villa