Two stars of the French national squad for the European Championship had to pull out of training because of light knocks. Henry and Ribery did not form part of the first training session in Switzerland on the 5th June, and were only seen jogging around the field. According to reports, Franck Ribery injured his ankle in the match against Colombia, and Thierry Henry has to leave the field to undergo treatment.
A spokesperson for France did not elaborate on Henry’s injury, but the French supporters are hopeful that both players will be able to play in Monday’s opening game, as they are the key to France’s success this summer.
- ‘National League in turmoil’: but who really cares?
- Tottenham looking to replace Jose Mourinho with RB Leipzig’s Julian Naglesmann
- Ademola Lookman – The Brght Spark Keeping Fulham’s Season Alive
- Would a trophy justify Tottenham’s poor style of play under Jose Mourinho?
- Twitter refuses to change ID policy as football’s racism battle continues: But should Social Media companies be doing more to stop it?