The video speaks for itself. Wonderful compilation of the best moments of the teams competing in Euro 2008. All these team have the potential to meet France if the Blues manage to beat their first hurdle: that of qualifying from the Group Of Death. If France qualify, they will either face the winners or the runners-up of Group D, which consists of Greece, Sweden, Spain and Russia. Then, the road to the Final and lifting the cup commences. Enjoy the video:
- ‘National League in turmoil’: but who really cares?
- Tottenham looking to replace Jose Mourinho with RB Leipzig’s Julian Naglesmann
- Ademola Lookman – The Brght Spark Keeping Fulham’s Season Alive
- Would a trophy justify Tottenham’s poor style of play under Jose Mourinho?
- Twitter refuses to change ID policy as football’s racism battle continues: But should Social Media companies be doing more to stop it?