Football Blog aims to provide you with cutting edge analysis and opinion across the top European leagues, while also separating the fake news from the real stories.
This isn’t your average football blog. Rather than regurgitate rumours like the vast majority of sites, we cover a variety of topics – tactics, player profiles, predictions, match previews, in addition to deconstructing topical issues.
Our aim is to enlighten our audience with analysis on players and clubs across Europe, rather than giving you the stories you’ve already read.
The media industry has become over-saturated in recent years, so we at Football Blog are looking to bring intelligent thought to the table and long-reads on interesting subjects.
Our content is always of a high quality and substantiated where necessary. We hope you enjoy Football Blog.
- Lens hand Marseille their first defeat of the season
- Morning Mix: Leeds will come good, Villa showing there is life after Grealish
- 2021/22 Premier League Matchday 6: Preview & Predictions
- Suriname’s vice president sets record for oldest player to feature in international club compe…
- Angers and Marseille play out bleak 0-0 draw
- Marseille rise to second in Ligue 1 with 2-0 win over Rennes
- Tactical Analysis: Tottenham Hotspur’s positive defensive approach against Chelsea
- Morning Mix: Newcastle fans’ anger is justified, Guardiola comments were brainless
- 2021/22 Premier League Matchday 5: Preview & Predictions
- 10-man Lokomotiv Moscow snatch late point against Marseille