Football Blog aims to provide you with cutting edge analysis and opinion across the top European leagues, while also separating the fake news from the real stories.
This isn’t your average football blog. Rather than regurgitate rumours like the vast majority of sites, we cover a variety of topics – tactics, player profiles, predictions, match previews, in addition to deconstructing topical issues.
Our aim is to enlighten our audience with analysis on players and clubs across Europe, rather than giving you the stories you’ve already read.
The media industry has become over-saturated in recent years, so we at Football Blog are looking to bring intelligent thought to the table and long-reads on interesting subjects.
Our content is always of a high quality and substantiated where necessary. We hope you enjoy Football Blog.
- Serie A: Juventus vs Inter Milan Preview and Prediction
- Best games to watch during the international break
- The Most Innovative Treatments for Football Injuries
- Best EFL Cup games to watch this week
- European Championship 2024: November qualifiers preview
- Top Five Bets For Premier League Weekend
- Diversity and Excellence: The Foreign Influence on EPL Success
- Exciting Clash of Titans: Premier League’s Top Clubs Battle for Supremacy
- Are Man United Ready to Mount a Serious EPL Title Challenge?
- Man Utd could seal £43m deal for La Liga ace who wants PL move – report