Football Blog aims to provide you with cutting edge analysis and opinion across the top European leagues, while also separating the fake news from the real stories.
This isn’t your average football blog. Rather than regurgitate rumours like the vast majority of sites, we cover a variety of topics – tactics, player profiles, predictions, match previews, in addition to deconstructing topical issues.
Our aim is to enlighten our audience with analysis on players and clubs across Europe, rather than giving you the stories you’ve already read.
The media industry has become over-saturated in recent years, so we at Football Blog are looking to bring intelligent thought to the table and long-reads on interesting subjects.
Our content is always of a high quality and substantiated where necessary. We hope you enjoy Football Blog.
- Juventus lining up cash-plus-player bid for Lyon’s Lucas Paqueta
- Kane & Salah to run the show in the 2022/23 Premier League Golden Boot race – or not?
- Most Successful Teams in England
- Premier League Pre-Season: Arsenal, Chelsea, Everton & Man City heading to the United States
- Inter Miami vs Barcelona: date, kick-off time & how to stream
- Darwin Nunez to Erling Haaland – top five transfers completed in June
- Five Teams Expected To Dominate At The 2022 World Cup
- Man Utd’s 2022/23 pre-season: fixtures, transfers & expectations
- 2022/23 Sky Bet EFL season: Key dates & facts
- Brazilian legend Dani Alves announces exit from Barcelona