Angola look to continued their winning form and qualify for their second successive knockout round as they take on their biggest threat Algeria.
Angola have had a partly successful start to the season campaign with a 4-4 and a 2-0 on their belt but they will be looking to at least take a point from the Algerians tonight to confirm their knockout round security. Likewise, Algeria will also be looking to take the points tonight after a shock loss and one win placing them third in the group A table.
Angola’s previous win against Malawi could have came with a cost as key goal scorer Flavio and mid-fielder Gilberto both limped off within the game but Manuel Jose is still confident that these two key players will be fit. Angola, however, are a fully fit side and will be looking to take advantage of the home sides advantage.
Height: 6ft 2in
Team: Real Valladolid
Transfer Fee: Undisclosed
International Appearances: (Angola) 31
Score line: Angola 2-1 Algeria
Odds: Angola 6/4 Draw 10/5 Algeria 9/4
Man to watch: Manucho
- The Comeback Kid – John Stones Plays His Way Back Into Manchester City’s Future
- Wayne Rooney – We Will Always Remember The Name
- Newcastle United offered the chance to sign 23-year-old Leicester City midfielder
- Crystal Palace battling three other clubs for signing talented Turkey international
- From Causes For Concern To Title Contenders – Manchester United Now Level On Points With League Leaders Liverpool