Following the recent release of their home shirt, the United States of America has had their away shirt design revealed by Nike in the build up to the 2010 World Cup.
The USA comfortably qualified from the CONCACAF qualification region which is generally seen as a fairly straightforward path to the World Cup finals for the larger nations. The team finished top of their group on 20 points ahead of nearest rivals Mexico and Honduras. The team has been drawn in a four team group along with England, Slovenia and Algeria. They will hope to impress just as they did at the 2009 Confederations Cup.
The new USA 2010 away shirt design is predominately navy blue with a diagonal white sash that runs from the top right to the bottom left. A thin red pinstripe also runs down both sides of the white sash. The collar is a red round neck whilst there are red patches on the edges of the sleeves. A white outline of the national badge is also present in the top left.
- Joe Hart opens up on why he joined Tottenham while and the role of Jose Mourinho
- Confirmed Chelsea team list to face Krasnodar in the Champions League
- What the new Football Leadership Diversity Code means for English clubs
- Jose Mourinho has revealed the difference between this Tottenham team and his La Liga winning Real Madrid side
- Wayne Rooney: Everton striker Dominic Calvert-Lewin deserves an international call-up before Chelsea’s Tammy Abraham