Franck Ribery said that the French squad will not be sympathetic with Nicholas Anelka, after the forward missed his crucial penalty kick against Manchester United in the Champions League Final. Ribery said that Anelka will inevitably be teased by his teammates, including himself, who is known to be a joker at Bayern Munich.
“Sure, I’ll do it – maybe not just yet, though. He could have an axe or a hammer in his bag!” – Franck Ribery
- Wayne Rooney – We Will Always Remember The Name
- Newcastle United offered the chance to sign 23-year-old Leicester City midfielder
- Crystal Palace battling three other clubs for signing talented Turkey international
- From Causes For Concern To Title Contenders – Manchester United Now Level On Points With League Leaders Liverpool
- Former Chelsea striker appointed as new Burton Albion manager