Angola look to come back from their miraculous draw in the opening game of the ACN against Mali
Angola were looking to start their African Cup Of Nations campaign with a win and their ideal outcome was likely to happen as the Black Antelopes were four goals ahead of Mali, but for sensational comeback from The Eagles. Stephen Keshi’s men came back from four goals to earn a vital point. Malawi’s campaign meanwhile, started in a total different direction with an unexpected three points at the expense of Algeria.
After Flavio and Gilberto recovering from their various injuries, Manuel Jose’s men looked like a fully fit side but that was till key player, Dede got injured in their first Cup Of Nations tie. Dede’s injury is expected to keep him out of Thursday nights fixture but Jose and his team will be looking to get him fit enough for at least a place on the bench. Unlike Angola, Malawi are a fully fit side after their game against Algeria.
Angola: Carlos, Djalma, Flavio, Gilberto, Kali, Mabina, Manucho, Marques, Stelvio, Xara, Zuela
Malawi: Banda, Chavula, Hellings, Kafoteka, Kamwendo, Kanyenda, Mponda, Nyirenda, Sangala, Sanudi, Wadabwa
My prediction: Angola 3-0 Malawi
Note: I just done a quick preview as I was late
- Newcastle United offered the chance to sign 23-year-old Leicester City midfielder
- Crystal Palace battling three other clubs for signing talented Turkey international
- From Causes For Concern To Title Contenders – Manchester United Now Level On Points With League Leaders Liverpool
- Former Chelsea striker appointed as new Burton Albion manager
- Arsenal gives injury update on £45 million summer signing