This is a video compilation of the best goals in the last European Championship, which was held in Portugal and won by Greece. Two of the goals regarded as the best come from French legend Zinedine Zidane in the classic group-stage game against England, where Les Blues won the game in extra time, overturning the match after Lampard scored in the 38th minute.
The first goal by the French legend is 1:20 into the video: a sensational freekick. The second goal by Zizou is on 3:04, a penalty which won the game for France. What memories and emotions await in this year’s edition of the European Championships? Will the French squad return home with the coveted cup, or will they arrive empty-handed?
- Wayne Rooney – We Will Always Remember The Name
- Newcastle United offered the chance to sign 23-year-old Leicester City midfielder
- Crystal Palace battling three other clubs for signing talented Turkey international
- From Causes For Concern To Title Contenders – Manchester United Now Level On Points With League Leaders Liverpool
- Former Chelsea striker appointed as new Burton Albion manager