With the season nearly over, it’s about retaining Football League status at the foot of League Two and on Saturday, there is a huge game at Adams Park this weekend as Wycombe Wanderers (21st) entertain Bristol Rovers (22nd).
With both clubs on 47 points and lingering above the drop zone on goal difference, it’s going to be a nervy affair for both clubs which neither will want to lose. Both teams go into the game with just one win in their last ten games and hovering dangerously above the relegation zone which Northampton Town (23rd), also on 47 points, and Torquay United (24th), on 42 points, currently occupy.
Whatever the result, it will be a hard fought and worrying times for all concerned as Northampton travel to Dagenham and Redbridge and Torquay travel to Mansfield Town in their fight to retain Football League status.
- Wayne Rooney – We Will Always Remember The Name
- Newcastle United offered the chance to sign 23-year-old Leicester City midfielder
- Crystal Palace battling three other clubs for signing talented Turkey international
- From Causes For Concern To Title Contenders – Manchester United Now Level On Points With League Leaders Liverpool
- Former Chelsea striker appointed as new Burton Albion manager