After a spreading rumour that Man Utd have reached an agreement with Porto for the sale of right-back Jose Bosingwa, the versatile playerâ€™s agent has moved to deny such rumours and state plainly and clearly that his players has not reached any agreement with the English giants.
The agent also said that the price tag attached to the player by Porto is that of â‚¬ 30 million. He challenged Man Utd to meet this valuation, and the player would then be theirs. Man Utd are desperate to clinch the signature of a right-back as Gary Nevileâ€™s career nears its end after a long period of service to the club. Injuries have shown that Neville is not the same player that he was in the previous years.
Bosingwa is seen as the ideal acquisition after the clubâ€™s recent trend of signing Portuguese players. Jose Bosingwa would be the third Portuguese in the Red Devilsâ€™ squad, and the fourth first-team player to arrive from Portugal. It is his dream to play in the Champions League and he would realize it perfectly by following Portuguese international teammates Ronaldo and Nani, and joining Man Utd.
- Three talking points after Bayern Munich win the UEFA Super Cup
- Opinion: Luis Suarez to Metropolitano Stadium could be a perfect deal for Atletico Madrid but fatal for Barcelona
- The 5 Craziest Football Matches
- Chelsea 0-2 Liverpool – Three talking points from the Premier League clash
- Three games to watch out for in Matchday 2 of the Premier League