According to a report from BBC Sport, Borussia Dortmund have rejected Manchester United’s £67 million offer for Jadon Sancho.
It has been reported that the Bundesliga giants want £77.5m to allow the English footballer to leave the Westfalenstadion in the summer transfer window.
The Black and Yellows are reportedly unwilling to sell Erling Braut Haaland this year amid transfer interest from Chelsea.
However, they are open to a deal for Sancho if the Red Devils meet their asking price.
Ole Gunnar Solskjaer is in the market for a right-sided forward and the 21-year-old is one of the Norwegian’s top targets this summer.
United have agreed personal terms with the talented winger and are now trying to reach an agreement with the German outfit on the transfer fee.
Sancho joined Dortmund in August 2017 in a deal worth £8m from Manchester City.
He was immediately included in the first-team squad and saw his stock increase rapidly over the following years.
Sancho has clocked up 137 appearances across all competitions for Dortmund, bagging 50 goals and 64 assists (stats from Transfermarkt).
The talented winger has also made 19 appearances for England, scoring three goals.
- Tottenham Hotspur will not appoint Gennaro Gattuso as their new manager
- AC Milan sign Fikayo Tomori from Chelsea in £30m deal
- Tactical Analysis: Why Italy seem to be the most well-rounded side in the Euros
- Aston Villa want to secure a return for Ashley Young
- Premier League 2021/22: The dates to remember as fixtures are released
- Marko Arnautovic could be in trouble for alleged racist remarks
- France v Germany – divided by history, united by choice
- Manchester City’s Aymeric Laporte wants a move to Barcelona
- Monday Briefing: Eriksen survives, England trio silence doubters, Lukaku makes statement
- England triumph over Croatia at Wembley in opening Euro 2020 group game