Champions Chelsea will want to get back to winning ways after their encounter with Juventus ended in draw at Stanford Bridge as part of their defence of the title. They face
the Danish champions, FC Nordsjaelland after their 2-0 loss to Shakhtar Donetsk. Chelsea becomes the first English opposition for FC Nordsjaelland for the first time as they look to get back to winning ways. Whilst Juventus will look to trouble the group leaders, Shakhtar Donetsk to register their first win of the competition.
Barcelona, Manchester united and Bayern Munich will all want to maintain their good start of the campaign after registering win in their first games.
Nordsjaelland vs. Chelsea
Spartak Moscow vs. Celtic
Juventus vs. Shakhtar
BATE Borisov vs. Bayern
Valencia vs. Lille
Benfica vs. Barcelona
CFR Cluj vs. Man Utd.
Galatasaray vs. Braga
24 hours later, Real Madrid will take on the Dutch side, Ajax after their comeback against Manchester City in the opening fixture to win 3-2 at the Santiago Bernebeu.
Manchester City lock horns with the German champions, Dortmund at the Etihad Stadium.
Arsenal will host Greek side, Olympiakos at the Emirate Stadium while PSG travel to Porto and Milan will go to Zenit. Anderlert, Schalke and Dynamo Kiev are all in action.
Zenit vs. Milan
Porto vs. PSG
Dynamo Kiev vs. Dinamo Zagreb
Arsenal vs. Olympiakos
Schalke vs. Montpellier
Anderlecht vs. Malaga
Manchester City vs. Dortmund
Ajax vs. Real Madrid
- From Flirting With Relegation To Flirting With Europe – What A Seven Months It’s Been For Aston Villa
- ‘National League in turmoil’: but who really cares?
- Tottenham looking to replace Jose Mourinho with RB Leipzig’s Julian Naglesmann
- Ademola Lookman – The Brght Spark Keeping Fulham’s Season Alive
- Would a trophy justify Tottenham’s poor style of play under Jose Mourinho?