well is it me or are we becoming the weakest team at home.out of 6 games we have won only 3 ,drawn 2 and lost 1(aaagh!!scousers..)..also we lose one game show a reaction..lose a game show a reaction…
hopefully it wont be one of those days were nico who has been in great form of late plays crap..malouda is horrible an etc etc..but the bright side..we’ll Newcastle have been sloppy this season and we can expect similar crappy stuff from them..
Drogba’s awaited return has again been extended due to some stupid “missile” throwing incident and getting banned for 3 matches which is completely justified..when you play for a club..you have to carry yourself properly and not lose your calm easily..well at least we wont miss him that much coz our nico is on fire..
what do i think scolari will line up for us?? well from his attitude and previous line up which all are similar other than players injured going out et all..we might line up in a 4-3-3 with nico up front.if we have those good days i guess we can expect newcastle to be beaten 4-0..a bad day..1-0 or 1-1 and bad day with no luck..ok lets not get there..1 thing i would like scolari to do is probably play sinclair in place of malouda who has been crap for almost all the game..ok this time a small one..have loads of work..ill come up with match reaction this sunday..TC all blues
- Report: Hakim Ziyech describes Chelsea winger as ‘crazy’ ahead of Chelsea clash with Manchester United
- Edouard Mendy usurps Kepa Arrizabalaga as Chelsea first-choice goalkeeper, Lampard confirms
- Carlo Ancelotti calls Virgil van Dijk’s foul on James Rodriguez ‘mistimed’ ahead of Everton clash with Southampton
- Zinedine Zidane ‘remain positive’ ahead of El Clasico despite 3-2 defeat to Shakhtar Donetsk in the Champions League
- Champions League round-up: Liverpool and Manchester City win as Real Madrid lose at home