According to The Sun, AC Milan are interested to sign Crystal Palace’s Wilfried Zaha in the January transfer window, with the Serie A side believing the forward can help them win their first title in ten years.
The Red and Blacks are currently at the top of the league standings, with ten victories from 14 matches securing them 34 points so far, and are now looking to add more firepower to the squad.
The 28-year-old has been receiving rave reviews for his performances in the Premier League this season, and that has sparked an interest from the San Siro side.
He has plundered eight goals and created two assists in 14 matches for the Eagles this campaign, with his latest strike coming in the 1-1 draw with Leicester City.
The Ivory Coast international is a product of Crystal Palace youth academy who progressed through the ranks to make his competitive debut for the club in March 2010 against Cardiff City. Since then, he has racked up 376 appearances in all competitions for the Glaziers, scoring 65 goals and creating 72 assists.
The talented forward signed with Manchester United in the 2013 winter window in a deal worth £10 million, but following an unsuccessful 2013-14 season with the Red Devils, Zaha returned to Selhurst Park in the summer of 2014, initially on loan which was later made permanent.
- ‘Need to move heaven and earth to get them’: Rio Ferdinand names two players Manchester United must sign
- From Flirting With Relegation To Flirting With Europe – What A Seven Months It’s Been For Aston Villa
- ‘National League in turmoil’: but who really cares?
- Tottenham looking to replace Jose Mourinho with RB Leipzig’s Julian Naglesmann
- Ademola Lookman – The Brght Spark Keeping Fulham’s Season Alive