Raymond Domenech has chosen the most unpredictable way to propose to his girlfriend Estelle Denis. While being interviewed, by M6, the TV Channel that Estelle works for, Domenech asked for his girlfriend’s hand in marriage. This proposal came in the interview just after France’s loss to Italy, and the deserved exit from Euro 2008.
“The only thing I am thinking of now is getting married to Estelle. I asking her for her hand in marriage.” – Raymond Domenech on M6
After this interview, Domenech was asked about why he chose this momeent to propose to Estelle, and he said that it was just a thought that occurred to him, and that he wanted to show his love emotions even in this difficult moment for France.
“It was just a thought. Everyone was so sad and I thought to myself, ‘Life has its beautiful moments’.”
“You have to tell people you love them. In such difficult moments, you have to go to what’s important. I wanted to show some emotion.”
- Premier League preview: Liverpool vs Fulham
- ‘Need to move heaven and earth to get them’: Rio Ferdinand names two players Manchester United must sign
- From Flirting With Relegation To Flirting With Europe – What A Seven Months It’s Been For Aston Villa
- ‘National League in turmoil’: but who really cares?
- Tottenham looking to replace Jose Mourinho with RB Leipzig’s Julian Naglesmann