The Europa League draw has come to an end as Manchester United, Arsenal, and Tottenham Hotspur learned about their opponents in the Round of 32.
Ole Gunnar Solskjaer’s side suffered a humiliating defeat at RB Leipzig to drop out of the Champions League and now the reward for that is the Red Devils will face tough opponents Real Sociedad in the knockouts.
Arsenal must overcome Benfica to proceed to the next round of the competition, with Mikel Arteta’s struggling side expected to find the Portuguese as difficult adversaries.
Meanwhile, there is good news for Spurs fans as Tottenham Hotspur will clash Austrian side Wolfsberg who don’t look very daunting for Jose Mourinho’s side.
Brendan Rodgers’ Leicester City will face Slavia Praha while Scottish giants Rangers have been drawn against Royal Antwerp after topping their group featuring Benfica, Standard Liege and Lech Poznan.
Other notable ties are Ajax taking on current Ligue 1 leaders Lille and Salzburg clashing Spanish side Villareal.
Europa League last-32 draw in full
Wolfsberger vs Tottenham Hotspur
Dynamo Kyiv vs Club Brugge
Real Sociedad vs Manchester United
Benfica vs Arsenal
Red Star vs AC Milan
Antwerp vs Rangers
Slavia Praha vs Leicester City
Salzburg vs Villarreal
Braga vs Roma
Krasnodar vs Dinamo Zagreb
Young Boys vs Leverkusen
Molde vs Hoffenheim
Granada vs Napoli
Maccabi Tel-Aviv vs Shakhtar Donetsk
Lille vs Ajax
Olympiacos vs PSV
- The Comeback Kid – John Stones Plays His Way Back Into Manchester City’s Future
- Wayne Rooney – We Will Always Remember The Name
- Newcastle United offered the chance to sign 23-year-old Leicester City midfielder
- Crystal Palace battling three other clubs for signing talented Turkey international
- From Causes For Concern To Title Contenders – Manchester United Now Level On Points With League Leaders Liverpool