France and Nike have unveiled their Away Shirt for the 2013 international season. The shirt is mainly light blue with the ‘tricolore’ detail around the sleeve hems. The shorts and socks are also pale blue giving a classy design and colouration.
The shirt fuses French tradition with style and pride as there is a distinctive new look summing up the ambitions of the French football teams. The shirt features a button collar with a French cockerel crest offering a unique and classy look.
The French Female Football Team will be the first to wear the new kit on pitch, for their game against Brazil on 9 March, and the men’s will follow on 22 March for their qualifying game against Georgia.
- Ryan Giggs warns ‘it could be 15, 20 years’ before Manchester United win their next Premier League title
- Confirmed West Ham team news to face Liverpool on Saturday
- Joe Hart opens up on why he joined Tottenham while and the role of Jose Mourinho
- Confirmed Chelsea team list to face Krasnodar in the Champions League
- What the new Football Leadership Diversity Code means for English clubs