France and Nike have unveiled their Away Shirt for the 2013 international season. The shirt is mainly light blue with the ‘tricolore’ detail around the sleeve hems. The shorts and socks are also pale blue giving a classy design and colouration.
The shirt fuses French tradition with style and pride as there is a distinctive new look summing up the ambitions of the French football teams. The shirt features a button collar with a French cockerel crest offering a unique and classy look.
The French Female Football Team will be the first to wear the new kit on pitch, for their game against Brazil on 9 March, and the men’s will follow on 22 March for their qualifying game against Georgia.
- The Comeback Kid – John Stones Plays His Way Back Into Manchester City’s Future
- Wayne Rooney – We Will Always Remember The Name
- Newcastle United offered the chance to sign 23-year-old Leicester City midfielder
- Crystal Palace battling three other clubs for signing talented Turkey international
- From Causes For Concern To Title Contenders – Manchester United Now Level On Points With League Leaders Liverpool