Gillingham striker Gary Mulligan has agreed a new one year deal with the club.
The 23-year old Irish striker originally moved to the KRBS Priestfield stadium back in January 2006 from Sheffield United, following a very successful loan spell.
The striker was initially meant to be a free agent this summer after saying that he would rather go back into League One than play with the relegatedÂ Gillingham in League Two.
However, it seems he has had a change of heart, and the wise words of Gills boss Mark Stimson seem to have persuaded the striker to ditch the offers from League One, and continue to commit to the Gills in League Two after scoring five goals the previous season in League One.
- Newcastle United offered the chance to sign 23-year-old Leicester City midfielder
- Crystal Palace battling three other clubs for signing talented Turkey international
- From Causes For Concern To Title Contenders – Manchester United Now Level On Points With League Leaders Liverpool
- Former Chelsea striker appointed as new Burton Albion manager
- Arsenal gives injury update on £45 million summer signing