Former Blackpool striker Gary Taylor-Fletcher was today announced as Leicester City’s latest signing, agreeing to a one-year contract at the King Power Stadium.
Taylor-Fletcher was a free agent after leaving Blackpool in the summer. During his six years with the Seasiders, the 32 year old made 215 appearances, scoring 36 goals. The Englishman has previously played for Hull City, Lincoln City and Huddersfield Town.
After agreeing terms to a one-year contract this morning, Taylor-Fletcher, who has scored in all four English divisions, will join up with his new team mates and could be in line to make his debut in the Championship tomorrow – against Blackpool at Bloomfield Road – wearing his new number 22 blue shirt, subject to League and FA approval.
Poland international Marcin Wasilewski could also be in line to make his Leicester debut tomorrow, should his international clearance be completed in time. The defender has just signed for the Foxes on a free transfer.
- Wayne Rooney – We Will Always Remember The Name
- Newcastle United offered the chance to sign 23-year-old Leicester City midfielder
- Crystal Palace battling three other clubs for signing talented Turkey international
- From Causes For Concern To Title Contenders – Manchester United Now Level On Points With League Leaders Liverpool
- Former Chelsea striker appointed as new Burton Albion manager