Hearts have announced they will play newly promoted Hull City at Tynecastle before they kick-off their SPL campaign. It will be a return to Tynecastle for former Aberdeen striker Dean Windass, whose goals in the Championship play-off matches helped take the Yorkshire club into the Premiership. Windass is not exactly a favourite with the Hearts supporters and I’m sure he would love to continue his goal scoring form when the teams go head-to-head on August 3rd.
Before this Hearts will play two away ties, Taking on Northern Irish side Glentoran on 14th July, before playing Dunfermline two days later.
- Wayne Rooney – We Will Always Remember The Name
- Newcastle United offered the chance to sign 23-year-old Leicester City midfielder
- Crystal Palace battling three other clubs for signing talented Turkey international
- From Causes For Concern To Title Contenders – Manchester United Now Level On Points With League Leaders Liverpool
- Former Chelsea striker appointed as new Burton Albion manager