Austria fans are so pessimistic about their Euro 2008 prospects that a designer has launched various clothing branding the words : ‘Hosted By Losers’. This mocks the slogan that was used during the last World Cup organised by Germany saying “hosted by friends”. This continues to spring the pessimistic aura that surrounds the Austrians and some had even petitioned to make an Austria-Free Euro 2008. A 27-year old designer has designed various merchandise including shirts and pants depicting the words Hosted By Loser. Austria had a nine game winless streak in 2007 and fans seriously think that Austria will be a footballing disgrace in this year’s Euro 2008 tournament.Â Austria face Malta in their pre-tournament friendly and a poor result against Malta could add woes to the delusive fans.
Pants….Hosted By Losers….
A popular merchandise with Austrians currently.
- Joe Hart opens up on why he joined Tottenham while and the role of Jose Mourinho
- Confirmed Chelsea team list to face Krasnodar in the Champions League
- What the new Football Leadership Diversity Code means for English clubs
- Jose Mourinho has revealed the difference between this Tottenham team and his La Liga winning Real Madrid side
- Wayne Rooney: Everton striker Dominic Calvert-Lewin deserves an international call-up before Chelsea’s Tammy Abraham