After months of intense speculation, Rob Hulse’s transfer from Sheffield United to recently-relegated Derby County has been confirmed.
Hulse was United’s leading scorer in their Premiership season, with eight goals, before breaking his leg against Chelsea.
The Blades were subsequently relegated, and Hulse failed to find the net since.
His transfer could be worth up to Â£1.75m. Hulse was signed from Leeds United for just over Â£2million, and scored on his debut on an opening day draw against Liverpool at Bramall Lane.
- Ryan Giggs warns ‘it could be 15, 20 years’ before Manchester United win their next Premier League title
- Confirmed West Ham team news to face Liverpool on Saturday
- Joe Hart opens up on why he joined Tottenham while and the role of Jose Mourinho
- Confirmed Chelsea team list to face Krasnodar in the Champions League
- What the new Football Leadership Diversity Code means for English clubs