Officials of Austrian Bad Tatzmannsdorf have on Monday at the press conference expressed their satisfaction of the impact of their household to Croatian national team during the Euro.
Bad Tatzmannsdorf had in sport, touristic and human sense have benefit from it’s guests, was said at the press conference.
“It will stay unforgettable that we took part in this here”, said Peter Prisching, director of hotel Avita in which Croatian national team was placed. “Parting on Saturday was very emotional”, he added.
“We lived here like a big family”, reaffirmed the main secretary of Croatian Football Federation Zorislav SrebriÄ‡, complimenting the high quality of the field on which Croatian team was training.
“During the time spent there, many lasting friendships arose and we’ll try to bring Croatian clubs in that place”, promised SrebriÄ‡.
After the departure of Croatian players, in Bad Tatzmannsdorf on their preparations comes Crvena Zvezda, and after that national team of Bahrain. Director of tourism association Dietmar Lindau, along with increased number of guests, is especially proud on the fact that lately, his place is mentioned on 800 internet portals daily.
- Three games to watch out for in Matchday 2 of the Premier League
- 5 debutants who stood out on opening weekend
- Neymar cites racism as 3 PSG players sent off in defeat
- Three talking points as Liverpool overcome Leeds United in seven-goal thriller
- Three talking points as Arsenal start with a three-goal win