A section of the Manchester United faithful are pleased with the glowing form of Marcus Rashford for club and country since the previous international break.
The 22-year-old had a difficult period between mid-August and early October where he struggled in front of goal and failed to score from open play in 12 straight games for both United and England.
However, he has since turned the corner by scoring eight times from the next nine appearances and that includes a goal during the Three Lions’ 7-0 thumping of Montenegro earlier this week.
As a result, Rashford is currently going through one of his best scoring spells in his professional career and that has certainly pleased some of the Red Devils supporters on Twitter.
Rashford struggled with his positioning and finishing during the early part of the campaign but he has shown more alertness since the Premier League clash against Liverpool last month, where he opened the scoring.
Elsewhere, he has also benefited from the injury comeback of Anthony Martial with whom he has impressively linked up while returning to his preferred left-wing position from the centre-forward role.
Despite the positives, United don’t find themselves in the best position in the Premier League and they are already nine points behind the top four after just 12 games into the new campaign.
Rashford’s form alone won’t aide the club’s pursuit of Champions League football and the other players within the squad need to up their game in order to build up a strong winning run.
- Report: Hakim Ziyech describes Chelsea winger as ‘crazy’ ahead of Chelsea clash with Manchester United
- Edouard Mendy usurps Kepa Arrizabalaga as Chelsea first-choice goalkeeper, Lampard confirms
- Carlo Ancelotti calls Virgil van Dijk’s foul on James Rodriguez ‘mistimed’ ahead of Everton clash with Southampton
- Zinedine Zidane ‘remain positive’ ahead of El Clasico despite 3-2 defeat to Shakhtar Donetsk in the Champions League
- Champions League round-up: Liverpool and Manchester City win as Real Madrid lose at home