Inverness and Dunfermline are reportedly interested in Hearts striker Calum Elliot. Elliot has been subject to much verbal abuse from the Hearts support and wants away from his boyhood heroes in order to make a fresh start.
With only four goals in seventeen starts, Elliot made life even more difficult for himself when he was sent off in the first half for two bookable offences in a match at home to Kilmarnock in January. At this point Hearts were third bottom of the league and much of the anger of the Hearts support was directed towards the Scotland under-21 international.
Inverness is thought to be Elliot’s preferred choice who are looking to add to their striking options after Dennis Wyness left for St. Mirren. The Caley Jags could also lose Romanian international Marius Niculae, who has attracted interest from his former club Sporting Lisbon.
- Confirmed West Ham team news to face Liverpool on Saturday
- Joe Hart opens up on why he joined Tottenham while and the role of Jose Mourinho
- Confirmed Chelsea team list to face Krasnodar in the Champions League
- What the new Football Leadership Diversity Code means for English clubs
- Jose Mourinho has revealed the difference between this Tottenham team and his La Liga winning Real Madrid side