The three-prong attack in Trezeguet, Amauri andianquinta could not work for Juventus as they were held to a goalless drawn game by Manchester United. The Â friendly match was used by both teams to prepare for the imminent football seasons. manchester United will go into defending the English Pemier League title while Juventus will try to regain past glory as they go into the Serie A. The match saw players like Legrottaglie, Momo Sissoko and Camoranesi showing the fine form they’ve always shown only to be stopped by the likes of Patrick Evra,Rio Ferdinand and Vidic. It however proved worthy as coach Claudio Ranieri was able to weigh his attack once more.
- The Comeback Kid – John Stones Plays His Way Back Into Manchester City’s Future
- Wayne Rooney – We Will Always Remember The Name
- Newcastle United offered the chance to sign 23-year-old Leicester City midfielder
- Crystal Palace battling three other clubs for signing talented Turkey international
- From Causes For Concern To Title Contenders – Manchester United Now Level On Points With League Leaders Liverpool