Leicester City have finally completed a one month loan deal for Everton striker James Vaughan. Everton’s Vaughan spent time with fellow East Midlands club Derby County earlier this season; however an injury marked the end of his loan spell with the Rams.
Vaughan has netted two goals for Everton so far this season after returning from an injury spell in January. The former England u21 striker is known for his blistering pace, with Fryatt out injured Leicester needed a new front man and they have got their wish, Vaughan has signed for Leicester and will make his debut against Cardiff on Saturday.
- Three games to watch out for in Matchday 3 of the Premier League
- Borussia Dortmund gives final verdict over Manchester United target
- Three talking points after Bayern Munich win the UEFA Super Cup
- Opinion: Luis Suarez to Metropolitano Stadium could be a perfect deal for Atletico Madrid but fatal for Barcelona
- The 5 Craziest Football Matches